Are you passionate about something and want to share your knowledge with others? Want to engage with community members? Have a research to present?
Please review the following information before proceeding:
– We suggest that your presentation should fit into a one hour time slot, however, if you require more time please let us know and we can discuss this with you.
– The conference will feature both children’s programming and adult programming. Please clearly identify where your presentation will fit. If you have more than one idea please let us know about all of them and we will select at least one of them.
– The topic can be anything – we want to hear from engaging speakers!
– Volunteerism is one of the core values of Limmud FSU – this means that presenters are not paid for volunteering their time to the conference.
– Similarly, if you are selected to be a self-nominated presenter, you will still need to pay your conference participation fees.
– The presentations will be selected based on a variety of criteria to ensure we have diverse and engaging program for adults and kids.
– If your application is selected, the time of your presentation will be chosen by the programming committee based on availability.
– Please note that Limmud FSU does not allow promotion of business and self-advertisement as part of the presenter session
We look forward to hearing from you! We will be accepting applications on an on-going basis until the conference and will respond to your application to let you know if you made it into the program. All applications will be reviewed and all applicants will be contacted.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about completing this form.